Ashley Tisdale, born Ashley Michelle Tisdale on July 2, 1985 and rose to fame via her role in the famed High School Musical series, playing the part of female antagonist, Sharpay Evans, looks very much in tip-top shape evident in the magazine covers she’s graced recently, flaunting her very sexy and shapely body, not to mention those to-die-for legs!
You’d wonder, with all the activities and stuffs this 25-year old, was first known for her role in Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, as the candy-counter girl, Maddie Fitzpatrick, has to perform on a daily basis, how she’d manage to add keeping in shape to the list? And with such a big appetite you’d think it’s a mystery that she keeps the fats and flab at bay.
This 5-feet-3-inches bombshell loves working out six times a week with her personal trainer, doing a lot of cardio and light weights, and practices kickboxing regularly too. This is how her usual workout routine looks like:
- 30 minutes on the elliptical machine
- 30 minutes of weight training to gain volume
- 30 minutes of core exercise
- Push up exercises for arms and shoulders
- Running at the gym and climbing stairs daily for leg workout (notice those enviable shapely legs lately?)
Ashley tops that active lifestyle with her healthy eating habits. She has also adopted a low GI diet and a diet routine which is consists of the following:
- Eating 6 small meals a day
- Limiting her doughnut consumption to one piece a day
- Drinking more than 8 glasses of water daily
- Consuming less coffee and soda drinks
- Avoiding redefined carbohydrates and processed food
- Avoiding bread
- Preferring to eat celery, fish, steak or turkey, hummus, almond butter and apples
So do you think you’ve got what it takes to be in shape? You might as well follow Ashley’s lead, now!